Dubai, while famous for its grand desert and the magnificent Arabian Gulf, is also home to some of the best attractions and theme parks in the Middle-East. Given the hot temperature that graces the city for the better part of a year, you bet there are some amazing water parks to help you cool down! If you’re looking for some family-friendly water parks in Dubai, you are in the right place!
Let’s look at some of the best water parks in Dubai, along with their reviews, discount ticketing info, insider tips and more! Beat the Dubai heat at Aquaventure, Wild Wadi, Iceland or LEGOLAND Waterpark and other amazing water parks in Dubai.
1. Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai
The Wild Wadi Water Park ranks 11th on TripAdvisor’s list of top 388 things to do in Dubai and for good reason! This water park is not only the first of its kind in Dubai, but also located in one of the most popular destinations in the city, Burj Al Arab. Featuring Jumeirah Sceirah, the tallest and fastest free-fall water slide outside America, Wild Wadi is a Dubai must-visit! With numerous rides available for different age groups, this is one water park in Dubai you shouldn’t miss!
- If you're looking for a theme park with a view, then head to Wild Wadi.
- Situated next to Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi allows you to experience a waterpark without traveling too far.
- Wild Wadi is the perfect waterpark for families with children.
Jan - Oct: 10 am - 7 pm
November: 10 am - 5:30 pm
December: 10 am - 5:00 pm
Jumeirah Road, Dubai, UAE
Tickets to Wild Wadi
Wild Wadi Waterpark
Wild Wadi Waterpark with Transfers
*Wild Wadi tickets on Headout are available with discounts of up to 10% and a flexible cancellation policy that allows you to cancel reservations 24 hours prior to the start time.
What makes Wild Wadi tick
- This water park has a huge interactive baby and toddler friendly play structure with over 100 water activities including slides, water guns, climbing frames and a dumping bucket.
- Wild Wadi is home to Breakers Bay, the largest wave pool in the Middle East, producing 1.5 m (4.9 ft) waves in five different configurations.
- The park offers a wide array of facilities to accommodate guests with disabilities. There is a pick up/drop off zone at the park entrance, as well as dedicated parking spaces in the car lot.
- Wild Wadi is extremely crowded during the weekends and the waiting line for popular rides can often extend up to 1 hour.
- Visiting the park during summers can be challenging, with the temperature rising above 40 degrees.
Wild Wadi Tickets
- All guests staying at Jumeirah Hotels can enjoy free entry to Wild Wadi park.
- Try not to save Jumeirah Sceirah for the end of the day - on busy evenings, the queue will close 45 minutes prior to the park’s closing time.
- If possible, visit the park on a weekday. It’s far less crowded than the weekends!
Get more such insightful tips, along with restaurants nearby, directions, and reviews, with our Wild Wadi Water Park guide.
2. Aquaventure Water Park
Aquaventure Water Park hosts over 42 acres of fun, including zip lines, shark filled lagoons and much, much more. Ride down the record-breaking Aquaconda, the world’s longest water slide. Take a spin on the tidal surges of the Torrent River, or enjoy some delicious food at one of the cabanas. From adrenaline pumping rides to the relaxing Neptune’s Retreat, you can experience the best of both world’s at Atlantis Aquaventure.
- Aquaventure is perfect for thrill-seekers as it has the most thrilling rides of all waterparks in Dubai.
- If you want more than just a waterpark experience, then head to the Aquaventure Beach or the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
The park is open 365 days of the year, from 10:00 am to sunset
Atlantis The Palm, Crescent Road, Dubai, UAE
Tickets to Aquaventure
Headout Price -
*Aquaventure tickets on Headout have a flexible cancellation policy that allows you to cancel reservations 24 hours prior to the start time.
What makes Aquaventure a firm Dubai Favourite
- Get a special look at the wonders of marine life with Aquaventure’s Marine Animal Adventure!
- Fly through the air on the Atlantean Flyer zip line, the longest zip-line in the Middle East, and take in stunning views of Palm Jumeirah.
- Given the park’s popularity, expect a lot of queues for most rides, especially during weekends.
- Aquaventure is a big water park and if you have an all access pass, chances are you won’t be able to experience everything. To avoid missing out on some good rides, plan your time at the water park before going in.
- Don't take your flip-flops off unless you want blistered feet and don't be afraid to take them on the ride with you, the staff are more than happy to let you down the slide with them.
- To avoid wasting time on rides you might not enjoy, glance through the water park brochure and map to identify where you want to head.
To learn more about Aquaventure waterpark, check out our detailed Aquaventure Water Park guide to get discounted tickets and read all you need to know about the most popular waterpark in Dubai.
3. Yas Waterworld
Yas Waterworld opened in 2013, quickly rising to the ranks of the best water parks in the world! Featuring the world’s first hydro-magnetic tornado waterslide, amongst other water-based delights, Yas Waterworld offers great respite from Dubai’s heat, offering patrons the best water park experience in the world. From A-list celebrities to families and UAE locals, Yas Waterworld attracts massive crowds round the year, a testament to it quality.
- If you're traveling to Abu Dhabi, then head to Yas Waterworld for the best waterpark experience.
- Yas Waterworld is the perfect waterpark for families with children.
- Club Ferrari World with Yas Waterworld for ultimate theme park experience.
10 am to 6 pm from Nov to Mar
10 am to 7 pm from Sep to Oct and Apr to May
10 am to 8 pm from Jun to Aug
Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Tickets to Yas Waterworld
General Admission ✪
Unlimited all day access to all rides at Yas Waterworld.
Headout Price -
General Admission + Quick Pass
Unlimited opportunity to skip the queue at all participating rides.
Headout Price -
*Yas Waterworld tickets on Headout are available with discounts and a flexible cancellation policy that allows you to cancel reservations 12 hours prior to the start time.
What makes Yas Waterworld a Must Visit
- Yas Waterworld has some of the most unique and thrilling rides. The Dawama is the world’s largest six-person waterslide, as well as the world’s first hydro-magnetic tornado waterslide. There’s also the Bandit Bomber, Liwa Loop, and other fun rides.
- In terms of price, Yas Waterworld has the cheapest waterpark tickets in the UAE - while still being among the best.
- For those staying or living in Dubai, you’ll have to account for transportation time since the park is actually in Abu Dhabi.
- Keep in mind that Yas Waterworld does not serve alcohol.
- Grab a waterproof electronic wristband so that you don’t have to worry about carrying cash or getting your money wet.
- Take advantage of the free Yas Express shuttle.
- Try and arrive to the park early in the day in order to beat the crowd and avoid long queues.
- Tickets are available in three variants, BRONZE, SILVER, and GOLD. Check our Yas Waterworld guide to learn more about what each ticket type holds.
4. Ice Land Water Park Dubai
Taking things up a notch is Ice Land Water Park. You thought water will keep you cool during those sweltering Dubai summers? Just imagine what ice would do! Ice Land Water Park extends upto a massive 103,000 square metres and has been themed as a Penguin Home Land. Housing the world’s largest man-made waterfall, over 30 exciting water rides, and aqua soccer playground, among other fantastic rides, this Dubai water park is a definite must-visit!
- Ice Land is the ideal water park for families traveling with children.
- If you want more than a waterpark, then Ice Land also has a private beach.
- If you're on a budget, then Ice Land is your water park to go to.
The park is open every day, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Al Jazeera, Al Hamra - Ras al Khaimah , UAE
Tickets to Ice Land
Actual Price - AED 220
Headout Price -
*Ice Land Waterpark tickets on Headout are avaiable at a discount of over 20%.
What makes Ice Land Waterpark Popular
- Given its location in Ras al Khaimah, Ice Land water park is less crowded than the other popular theme parks in the city.
- Useful amenities like cashless facilities, prayer rooms, free life jackets and designated smoking zones are all available.
- Ice Land also has a private beach that makes it more than just a water park. One can even access the beach for the entire day without purchasing tickets for the park.
- Given that the park is an hour’s drive from the city, plans need to be made keeping this in mind.
- Unlike other parks, Ice Land closes at 6:00 pm. So going to the park on a weekday requires setting one complete day aside.
- Get your tickets online as they are cheaper and can be bought in advance.
- Make sure your phone and/or camera are adequately charged before entering the park
Learn more about this water park with our detailed Ice Land Water Park guide.
5. LEGOLAND Water Park
Based on the popular building block franchise, LEGOLAND Water Park is part of the bigger LEGOLAND Theme Park. Featuring elements from The LEGO Movie and LEGO toys, this is the perfect park for families with young kids! Bringing the fun of creating structures out of LEGO blocks this water park allows you to build your own raft out of LEGO blocks and use it to row down the LEGO river!
- The complex is home to the LEGOLAND theme park and the LEGOLAND water park, making it easy to visit both.
- LEGOLAND Waterpark is the ideal family-fun destination in Dubai.
- With over 40 fantastic rides, family-friendly attractions, and innovative play areas for kids, LEGOLAND is a special place.
- Situated in Dubai Parks and Resorts; Motiongate and Bollywood Park are easily accessible.
The park is open every day, from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Sheikh Zayed Road , Opposite Palm Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE
Tickets to LEGOLAND Waterpark
LEGOLAND Waterpark Admission Tickets
*LEGOLAND Waterpark tickets on Headout are avaiable at a discount of over 5%.
What makes LEGOLAND Popular
- An innovative space that serves fun and imagination in equal measures. LEGOLAND Dubai is the perfect place for a fun day out with the family.
- The LEGOLAND Water Park allows for a winsome break from the Dubai heat with exhilarating rides suitable for the entire family.
- LEGOLAND Dubai features a fine mix of both indoor and outdoor attractions, making it an ideal year round visitation.
- There’s a lot to see and do around LEGOLAND Dubai and one day might not be enough if you’re planning on visiting the water park too.
- While perfect for kids below 12, teenagers might not find the park to their liking given that most attractions are more kid-friendly than for teenagers.
- There’s a short walk from where you park your car to the entrance of the park. Avoid high heels or uncomfortable footwear because you’ll be walking around a lot!
- A combo pass for LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park is a great way to money and experience both parks together.
- Bring water bottles aplenty. It will get pretty hot and you’ll need to stay hydrated at all times.
Learn more about all the exciting rides and slides awaiting you at LEGOLAND Dubai with our handy guide.
That ends our quick look at the best water parks in Dubai. Liked what you saw? Headout brings to you more such fun experiences in Dubai. Happy Summers!