Looking for an interactive, fun, and family-friendly experience in Singapore? Kidzania Singapore offers all of the above and more! Bring your kids along for day filled with adventure and learning, where they can take up role playing different jobs and partake in a host of educative activities. Following the same successful edu-tainment model of other Kidzania centres around the world, Kidzania Singapore is a definite must-visit if you're in Singapore.
Apart from the entertainment value on offer, Kidzania also gives your kids a special peek into life as adults. No matter what they want to be when they grow up, from a doctor to a fashion designer, Kidzania Singapore gives them the opportunity to try it all. This interactive experience has been crafted with utmost care with the aim of creating a safe, nurturing environment for kids to learn and evolve.
Excited about taking your kids to Kidzania Singapore? Our handy guide will help you make the most of your day.
KidZania Singapore in a Nutshell
Kidzania Singapore offers the perfect mix of entertainment and education. This interactive indoor theme park is like the other Kidzania centres around the world in most ways, but also unique in ways you wouldn’t expect. For instance, it’s the first Kidzania in the world to house a full-wing fuselage of a Boeing 737. Located on Sentosa Island, it is also the first Kidzania city to be located on an island resort.
Kidzania Singapore is a built-to-scale city where your kids can engage in a host of real life jobs and activities. This 81,000 square feet city offers kids more than 80 professional jobs to try their hands at. To make the experience even more realistic and lifelike, your kid will get to do everything from opening a bank account to earning money from their jobs and spend it on shopping and other activities.
Since each Kidzania location offers experiences that are relevant to a particular region, culture, and geography by way of food, entertainment and professions, your kids will get a taste of everything the fabulous Singapore has to offer.
KidZania Singapore ✪
Price - S$ 31 onwards
Quick Jumplinks to Navigate the Guide
Each activity in Kidzania Singapore is carefully crafted in close collaboration with real-world brands to ensure the realism and authenticity that is synonymous with the brand. Here are some of the most popular ones:
Fly a simulated plane and land it successfully at KidZania Airport or work as a Cabin Crew member and serve the passengers while flashing your brightest smile. Kids can participate only once per establishment and parents are welcome to volunteer as passengers.
2. Dental Industry
Get important information on oral hygiene and brushing technique and perform dental surgery on a patient.
3. Bank and Vault
Experience responsible banking through role-play at KidZania Singapore by assisting fellow Kidzanians with their enquiries and banking needs, and helping them manage their kidZos with a bank account.
4. Driving School
Get your own driver's license after going through driving training and qualification to operate a vehicle at KidZania. Kids must be at least 120 cm tall and should be wearing covered shoes to be eligible for this activity.
5. Fashion Boutique
Take centre stage as you walk the ramp as a model or manage a fashion show like a fashion intern. Parents can volunteer as audience members.
6. Health Institute
Learn about the importance of personal hygiene, and how it protects you from germs and keeps you healthy for all of your adventures. Kids get free handwash sample at the end of the activity.
7. Ice Cream Factory
Make your own ice candy in a variety of flavours and discover the ingredients that go into the cold treat that everybody loves!
8. Milk Innovation Scientist
Learn the importance of food safety and quality checks, and how Food Scientists are able to deliver nutritious and great tasting growing-up milk all the time.
9. Pizza Shop
Prepare your own pizza and share with friends and family. Learn more about the ingredients and the dough, and watch it all come together at the Pizza Shop.
Take on friendly challenges with fellow participants in telematches or basketball games. You can also be the voice of the games or cheer the teams on!
Please note: Some establishments have flashing/strobe lights, and therefore are not suitable for any persons with photosensitive epilepsy.
There’s nothing like actual currency to make a role playing experience authentic and that’s exactly what Kidzania Singapore has in offer for you. Introducing, KidZos, the official currency of all the Kidzania cities in the world!
KidZos work like any other currency, to mimic the real life experiences Kidzania strives to create. Kids can earn KidZos throughout the day by performing various jobs and these KidZos can then be used to pay for other activities and to buy souvenirs from the Kidzania shop. There are also plenty of ATMs placed throughout Kidzania city where kids can withdraw money using the card they are provided when they first enter the city. To make the transition from one Kidzania to another, the leftover Kidzos at the end of a day can be used in any other Kidzania across the world!
Tips to Streamline your Experience
Here’s a selection of handy tips that can help you and your kids make the most out of your Kidzania Singapore experience:
- The activities at Kidzania Singapore are suitable for kids between 4 to 17 years of age and designed in a way that appeals to this particular age group. If you have kids younger than 4, please wait till they are older.
- For most of the activities, parents are strictly not allowed to follow their children into the role-playing areas. So if your child tends to stick to you like glue, tell them beforehand that they will need to do the activities on their own while you can only watch from outside. Make sure they are okay with it before you go.
- When you arrive, proceed to the check-in counters to get your wrist tags. Both adults and children will need to be tagged. Children aged 4 and above will receive 20 Kidzos (currency used in Kidzania) in cash and an ATM card containing 30 Kidzos inside. Make it a point to finish this part of the experience as soon as you can, so that your kid gets more time to experience the actual city.
- Plan your Kidzania visit on a weekday if you can. Weekends at Kidzania Singapore can get really, really crowded and your kid might miss half the jobs and activities due to the massive waiting lines. By going on a weekday, you can avoid the crowd and have a peaceful experience at Kidzania.
- While the point is to teach your kids how real life works, be there to guide and assist them. Watch how much they are earning and where they are spending their KidZos. You don’t want your kid to run out of KidZos in the first hour itself! Monitor their money spending and recommend jobs and activities you think they’ll enjoy.
- If the capacity of a particular job or activity is 8 and there are already 8 children in the queue, move on to find a queue where the number of children in the queue is less than the capacity to reduce your waiting time in the queues. This is allow your kids to perform more jobs, earn more KidZos, and in turn try even more activities.
- Not all jobs earn you money. Some occupations require you to pay. Check the ‘Economy’ to see if it is a + or – sign carefully. -10 means you need to pay 10 Kidzos to play. Make sure you have sufficient Kidzos with you before joining these queues. If not, go find something that has + Kidzos to earn money first.
- Count on the in-house Zupervisors to take care of your kids while they perform jobs where parents aren’t allowed. Kidzania Singapore is an extremely well thought out and safe environment and promises to keep your kids safe.
- If your kids is below 4, the RightZKeepers Residence is perfect for them. It is stocked with toys and bouncy surfaces for young children to have fun and discover their skills and abilities. Please note that special non-role play tickets need to be purchased to access this area.
KidZania Singapore Tickets
A great way to save some time and money is to book your Kidzania Singapore tickets online. Here’s what Headout’s Kidzania Singapore tickets get you:
• Skip the line access which allows your kids more time experiencing the magical world of Kidzania than standing in line
• Flexible timing allows you to plan your day in whatever way you want to
• Get your tickets on an email, no need to print them
* Please note that an Adult / Senior Citizen ticket must be accompanied by a Toddler / Kid ticket.
Good to Know
How to get to KidZania Singapore
Kidzania Singapore is located at Palawan Kidz City, 31 Beach View #01-01/02 Singapore 098008.
You have many transport options to choose from to get there. You can board bus 123 from either Bukit Merah Bus Interchange, Tiong Bahru Plaza, Orchard MRT Station, or Somerset MRT Station, and alight at Sentosa’s Beach Station. If you prefer taking the MRT, alight at Harbourfront Station. You can also board the Express at Sentosa Station at VivoCity Lobby L on Level 3 and alight at Beach Station.
Monday to Sunday: 10 AM to 6 PM
* The last admission to Kidzania Singapore is at 4:30 PM.
Please note that timings are subject to change. KidZania Singapore will be closed for its routine maintenance on selected scheduled dates all through the year. Check the dates before you make a booking.
The jobs and activities at Kidzania Singapore are suitable for kids aged 4 to 17. But don’t assume that just because your child is above 4, they can participate in anything. While most of the jobs/activities are +4 years, some occupations are recommended for older children (like +6 years).
Rules and Regulations
- An adult (aged 18 and above) must be present for the admission of any child regardless of age into Kidzania Singapore.
- Kids should be in covered shoes, and pants/shorts if they would like to attempt the activities at the Climbing Building, Mountaineering School and Stadium. They should also bring along a light jacket as Kidzania Singapore is an air-conditioned indoor city.
- There is a minimal height requirement at selected role-play establishments such as at the Driving School / Streets, Climbing Building and Mountaineering School.
- For the safety and security of all visitors, outside food and drink (unless medically prescribed) are not allowed inside the City. There are a variety of food options, including halal certified food, available. If you have special dietary requirements, you can contact the staff.
- All visitors must queue up for ticket verification or purchase, and for security checks. You will be issued security bracelets and city map at the airport counter. Kids aged 4 and above will receive 20 kidZos and a debit card containing 30 kidZos which you can cash out at the Bank.
- Kids aged below 8 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Adults aged 18 and above can only enter the City when they accompany a child or children.
- Kids aged below 4 years old are considered toddlers and can only play at toddler designated areas like the Kindergarten and RightZKeepers Residence.
- Kids aged 4 and above will be spoilt for choice with a wide variety of role-play activities, so you can maximize your stay in the City by planning out the route in advance.
- Look out for the Census Board displayed outside each establishment which will indicate the activity type, minimum age, duration of play, and how much kidZos you can earn or need to pay.
KidZania Singapore Reviews
Eventhough it’s 30mins to an hour of waiting time for the kids for each activity, the kids still enjoyed role-playing and had lots of fun. Halal food is available inside (e.g. KFC) and lots of seating areas for the parents. Kidzania is easy to find once you are inside Sentosa. Make sure you follow the map. Do not come during the peak periods such as during the holidays especially near towards the end of the month-long school holidays. Parents cannot be part of the activity and for some activities, teenagers too.
It's a nice place with lots of activities like pretend to do things. It's a good place to spend time for kids 4.5 and above. For younger children they do have a small area but I feel it won't be worthwhile.
Read what others have to say about KidZania Singapore on TripAdvisor.