This guide on the Hudson theatre seating chart will help you find the best seats in the house. Get real-time seat availability and pricing, insider tips on the best seats and more.
Navigating The Hudson Theatre Seating Chart
Hudson Theatre - Burn This Ticket Prices
Orchestra - from $119
Mezzanine - $119
Balcony - from $119
Hudson Theatre - Recommended Seats
• Value for money seats
Middle Orchestra - Any seats in Row E to L.
Middle Mezzanine - Any seats in Row D to F. Great view of the stage wihtout paying a hefty price. These seats are also the most popular and tend to sell out soon.
• If money were no matter
Center Orchestra - Premium seats in Row AA to D..
• Best views of the stage
Center Orchestra - Any seats in Row D to K. Center Mezzanine - Rows A to Row D.
• Best Legroom
Row A & N in Orchestra and Row A in Mezzanine.
Hudson Theatre Orchestra
The Orchestra section has a total of 474 seats that are divided into two sections.
The first half of the orchestra has a total of 196 seats spread across 10 rows, from row A to row K. This section is not only closest to the stage, but it also offers a uniquely immersive experience and is destined to be the best seats in the house.
The second half of the orchestra is divided longitudinally into 3 subsections - the center orchestra and the two side orchestras. The center orchestra here has 164 seats spread across 10 rows, from row L to row U.
Check out the real-time seat availability of the Orchestra section in the Hudson Theatre.
Hudson Theatre Dress Circle
The Dress Circle (or mezzanine) is the first elevated section of the Hudson Theatre. Spread over 10 rows, from row A to row J, the dress circle has a seating capacity of 254 seats. The Dress Circle is further divided into three longitudinal sections - center, left and right dress circle.
Left Dress Circle
The left dress circle seats are spread across 10 rows (A to J) and are odd numbered.
Center Dress Circle
The center dress circle seats are spread across 10 rows (A to J).
Right Dress Circle
The right dress circle seats are spread across 10 rows (A to J) and are even numbered.
Check out the real-time seat availability of the Dress Circle in the Hudson Theatre.
Hudson Theater Balcony
The Balcony is the second elevated section of the Hudson Theatre. Spread over 8 rows, from row A to row H, the balcony is almost as big as the dress circle with a capacity of 240 seats. The Balcony is also divided into three longitudinal sections:
Left Balcony :The left balcony seats are spread across 8 rows (A to H) and are odd numbered.
Center Balcony: The center balcony seats are spread across 8 rows (A to H).
Right Balcony: The right balcony seats are spread across 8 rows (A to H) and are even numbered.
Check out the real-time seat availability of the Balcony section in the Hudson Theatre.
Which Seats Offer The Best View?
There’s no denying that the front Orchestra has the best seats in the Hudson Theater. These seats not only offer an uninterrupted view of the stage, but also bring you closer to all the action. Specifically, the center seats of rows A to E are the amongst the best in theatre.
Opinions might different on this one but the second in line after front orchestra is the front section of the dress circle. Providing patrons an elevated view of the stage, the dress circle seats are great on their own right.
Being the first elevated section, seats in the first few rows of the center dress circle are one the best and offer the most stunning views.
Which seats/section offer the best value for money?
While both the premium orchestra and the front rows of dress circle are considered the best in the theatre, most wouldn’t exactly call them value for money. That honor goes to the middle orchestra and middle dress circle seats.
Any seat in the rows F to M of the orchestra section offers a decent view and is easy on the pocket. For dress circle, rows E to H are suitable picks for the budget conscious.
How Far In Advance Should You Book Burn This Tickets?
Burn This portrays the captivating love story of Anna and Pale, played by Keri Russell and Adam Driver respectively. It's an unconventional romance, that of a dancer struggling to accept the untimely demise of her partner, and the expired dancer's brother.
Our recommendation would be to book your tickets at least a few weeks in advance if you want the best seats in the theatre. Headout allows you to book seats up to 90 days in advance! Click here to check out the real-time seat availability and pricing for Burn This.
30-Second Takeaway: Hudson Theatre
- The theater is smaller than your average Broadway theater, housing a total of 976 seats spread across three sections.
- The orchestra section has 476 seats, with rows A to K providing a uniformly good view of the stage.
- The second section, dress circle has 254 seats and offers a mixed bag of viewing angles. The centre seats of the first couple of rows (A to E) are just as good as the front orchestra seats.
- The balcony offers an average viewing experience but the ticket prices make up for that. If you’re on a budget, we would recommend, a seat in the middle rows of the dress circle or the front row of the balcony.
- The theater has been renovated recently so you can expect a generally pleasant viewing experience.
- The Hudson Theatre is currently playing Burn This, a moving tale of romance.
- The ticket availability of Burn This is decent, with an average theater occupancy rate between 75% to 85%. Generally, the best seats, i.e. front orchestra and front dress circle sell out fast and if you wait for the last moment to book your tickets, you’ll only get average seats.
- If you're planning your trip for a future date, you can book your tickets up to 90 days in advance on Headout.
- Headout offers a best price guarantee, which means you can get the cheapest tickets for the hottest Broadway shows of the season.
Buy Discounted Burn This Broadway Tickets
Wondering how to score cheap and discounted tickets for Burn This broadway show? Get great last minute deals on Burn This tickets on Headout, your one stop, on-demand mobile concierge.
Choose your show, select your seats, and show up at the theatre on the day of the experience. In the meantime, a Headout representative will take care of the legwork and meet you at the theatre before your show to hand-deliver your tickets.