Located in Zabeel Park in the heart of Dubai is the very popular Dubai Garden Glow. A unique celebration of light, the Dubai Garden Glow is now in its second season and has transformed Zabeel Park from a green escape to the foremost leisure and entertainment venue for children and families in the city. With artistic contributions from around the globe, the Dubai Garden Glow features some of the most enchanting light sculptures in the world. Be it giant floating jellyfishes moving to the sound of music over Zabeel Lake, a glittering Burj Khalifa or Cinderella’s glowing carriage, Dubai Garden Glow is a must visit if you’re visiting Dubai.
The 4th chapter of Dubai Garden Glow started on the first week of October 2018 and will remain open till May 2019. This year's theme is 'Glowing Safari', so expect lots of animal sculptures.
What's incredible about Dubai Garden Glow?
A temporary exhibition that takes place in Zabeel Park every year, Dubai Garden Glow is one of the most popular attractions in the city every winter. Hundreds of artists, engineers and technicians from around the world have come together to create some of the most fascinating exhibitions in the world. What makes Dubai Garden Glow special? Making up the exhibitions are 10 million energy saving bulbs, miles of recycled luminous fabric, more than 100 animatronic Dinosaurs and the ‘largest Ice Sculpture Park’ created with 5000 tons of Ice.
What to expect at Dubai Garden Glow?
Inspired from some of the most beautiful experiences in the world, the installations at Dubai Garden Glow will take you from the wilds of the Masai Mara and the wildebeest migrations to unending tulip fields in Netherlands and the exotic marine environments of the world's oceans. Season 1 featured a tribute to the wonders of the world while Season 2 focused on nature and conservation. Season 3 unveils an ‘Underwater’ theme where the wonderful installations will take you on a magical underwater journey.
Situated within the precincts of Zabeel Park and part of the Dubai Glow Garden is another popular attraction - the Dinosaur Park. With animatronic dinosaur models to scale and a resemblance strikingly similar to those that walked the earth millions of years ago, the added feature of the Dinosaur Park is the biggest hit with children and families. Not only are they set in enclosures similar to the ones in “Jurassic Park”, but some of them also walk about and provide ample amazement and brilliant photo opportunities.
The Ice Park makes its debut at Dubai Garden Glow as the largest Ice Sculpture Park in the Middle East. 150 artists from around the world have come together to sculpt over 5,000 tons of ice to create an outrageous environment that brings the Arctic to the shores of the Arabian Peninsula.
Note: Tickets for Ice Park cannot be bought online and can only be bought at the park for an additional AED 40.
Art Park is the latest and fourth addition to Dubai Glow Garden featuring about 500,000 different types of recyclable glass vials, porcelain ware, plastic bottles, dishes and 1,000 CDs. It took 60 days for 200 artists from around the world to create the gigantic installations that include a big raging bull, colourful swans, a king cobra, a panda, a peacock, all made up of tiny glass bottles; camels done with CDS, and a huge elephant made of porcelain ware.
Dubai Garden Glow Tickets
Purchase your Dubai Garden Glow tickets on Headout and get the option of combining your Garden Glow tickets with entry to the Ice Park, exclusively on Headout! Get 10 & cashback on your purchase too!
Dubai Garden Glow + Ice Park Tickets
- Explore attractions and sculptures made by artists using millions of energy-saving light bulbs and yards of recycled fabrics.
- Combine your Garden Glow tickets with entry to the Ice Park, exclusively on Headout!
Dubai Garden Glow Discounts
Dubai Garden Glow + Dubai Frame
- Explore attractions and sculptures made by artists from around the world using millions of energy-saving light bulbs and yards of recycled fabrics at Glow Garden
- Take in stunning views of Dubai in a picture perfect frame and enjoy breathtaking views of the exorbitant skyline from the Dubai Frame.
Dubai Garden Glow + Global Village
- Visit Global Village, the international fair where cultures of the world meet and exhibit their personas.
- Take advantage of this exclusive Headout combo that gives you access to Season 23 of the famed Global Village and the fascinating Dubai Garden Glow!
Garden Glow Dubai Location and Timings
Address: Zabeel Park, Gate No- 6 & 7 Area - B - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
How to get to Dubai Garden Glow
Gates: Dubai Garden Glow inside Zabeel Park and can be accessed by Gates 6 and 7. You may then have to either walk or take a short cab ride to Gates 6 and 7 of Zabeel Park.
Cab or Metro: The best way to get to the park is by taking a cab. However, if you wish to take the metro, the closest metro station is the Al Jafiliya Metro Station on the Red Line.
Dubai Garden Glow Opening Time
Every day from 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
Dubai Garden Glow Rules and Regulations
- Children under the age of 3 or 0.9 meter in height can enter the park for free
- Ice Park tickets need to be bought on-site at the park for an additional AED 40.
- Free entrance for visitors who are handicapped
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- Pets and animals not allowed
- Bicycle, scooters and balls not allowed
Dubai Garden Glow Reviews
Glow Garden is a beautiful place to visit with your family. Amazing concept, the whole place is glowing with lovely LED lighting. My kid loved it. Even the dinosaur Park was very good and informative. Perfect place to spend your evening in Dubai.
- Travelislife, TripAdvisor, October 2017
A must visit place in Dubai.Such wonderful exhibits of lights with huge variety of extraordinary themes.You will not get bored of the whole park. Passing through glowing tunnels is a sure Fun.A perfect place for making wonderful videos.We also made much more videos instead of pictures.
- Biya, TripAdvisor, September 2017
Read what others have to say about Dubai Garden Glow on TripAdvisor.
Dubai Garden Glow Facts
- The Dubai Garden Glow is spread over 40 acres and features over 30 installations.
- 150 artists from around the world have worked on these installations with over 200,000 man hours spent in creating these luminescent works of art.
- The Dinosaur Park features over 34 models of dinosaurs to scale.
- The light-exhibitions are installed with energy-saving LED lights that help conserve more power than before.
- The two parks are home to several attractions - Dino Museum, Symphony of Lights, Kid’s Fun Area, World of Underwater, Mushroom Forest, Animal Kingdom, Stage Shows and numerous restaurants.
Attractions Near Garden Glow Dubai
While you're in the vicinity, why not check these places too?