This guide on the Shubert Theatre Seating Chart will help you find the best seats in the house. Get real-time seat availability and pricing, insider tips on the best seats and more.
Navigating the Shubert Theatre Seating Chart
Shubert Theatre - To Kill A Mocking Bird Ticket Prices
Orchestra - $80 onward
Mezzanine - $60 onward
Balcony - $30 onward
Save $15 on your first booking with Headout when you use promo code BWAY2018
Shubert Theatre Recommended Seats
• Value for money seats
Orchestra - Rows L to S are are prime value for money seats
Mezzanine and Balcony - Rows E to G in the mezzanine section and the front couple of rows (A-C) in the balcony are also value for money .
• If money were no matter
Orchestra - Middle seats (106-108) in the front row AAA offer the best look at the stage without any obstructions and also have the clearest sound.
Mezzanne - Middle seats (106-109) in the front few rows (A-B) offen an advantageous view of the stage.
• Best views of the stage
Orchestra - center orchestra rows F to M.
Front Mezzanine - the front few rows from A to D
• Best Legroom
Row A in Orchestra, row A in mezzanine, row A in balcony and corner seats.
Shubert Theatre Orchestra
With 670 seats, the Shubert Theater orchestra is the biggest seating section in the theatre by a wide margin. The section has 20 rows in total starting from A and ending with U. Since the section is quite large, it can be divided into three smaller subsections, left orchestra, center orchestra, and right orchestra.
The center orchestra has the maximum seats and also the best seats in the theatre in terms of the view offered. The seats here are numbered 101 to 114 without any breaks and move from right to left. The right orchestra has one row less than the center section, from A to T and even numbered seats in the range of 2 to 28. Lastly, we have the left orchestra where the seats are odd numbered and fall in the range of 1 to 27.
Some of the right and left orchestra seats all the way to the sides are marked as partial view like row D seats 28 & 30 or row L seats 28 & 30.
Check out the real-time seat availability of the Front Orchestra section in the Shubert Theatre.
The mezzanine section of the Shubert, while smaller than the orchestra, is still the second biggest section in the theatre. The 410 seats in this section are spread across 10 rows from A to K and divided into three subsections.
The left mezzanine section has odd numbered seats in the range of 1 to 27, the right mezzanine has even numbered seats falling in the range of 2-28. Seats in the center mezzanine are consecutively numbered in the range of 101-114.
Check out the real-time seat availability of the Mezzanine section in the Shubert Theatre.
The balcony section holds some of the cheapest seats in the theatre being the farthest from the stage. The 350 seats are again spread across three subsections, left, center and right and 9 rows from A to J.
The left balcony seats are odd numbered and fall in the range of 1 to 27, the center balcony has consecutively numbered seats starting from 101 to 114, and the right balcony subsection has even numbered seats in the range of 2 to 28.
Check out the real-time seat availability of the Balcony section in the Shubert Theatre.
Which Seats Offer the Best View?
Getting the best seats for a show you’re planning to watch is a very important part of the booking process. Allow to help you out with some insider tips.
The best seats for Hello Dolly! are center orchestra rows F to M. The seats are not too close to the stage, which can often lead to missing the finer details of the set, and aren’t too far back that you can’t see a thing. In the mezzanine section, the front few rows from A to D don’t face the same problem as the front orchestra rows since they are elevated. Since the seats are elevated, you can get a great look at everything that’s happening in t stage.
Which Seats/Section Offer the Best Value for Money?
If you’re looking for a great time on Broadway but have budgetary restrictions, we have the best value for money seats for Hello, Dolly! listed below for you. The ticket prices for center orchestra rows L to S are quite reasonable and will provide the best deals and are prime value for money seats! You can also get a good deal by finding tickets on the side orchestra with a low seat number which will keep you close to the center of the stage.
Rows E to G in the mezzanine section and the front couple of rows (A-C) in the balcony are also value for money considering the clean view on offer and ticket prices.
How Far in Advance Should you To Kill A Mocking Bird Tickets?
Hello, Dolly! Is an extremely popular show with multiple 2017 Tony wins and stellar reviews from critics and audiences alike. Currently, the show is witnessing an amazing week-on-week average occupancy in the range of 98% to 102%. If you’re planning on booking your Hello, Dolly! tickets in the last moment, chances are you might get a seat in one of the corner sections or the last rows of the balcony.
There is a solution to this potential problem. If you book your tickets at least 2-3 weeks in advance, you can score the best seats in the theatre. Headout, an online concierge for the best experiences in your city, allows you to book seats up to 90 days in advance! This should give you plenty of time to not only choose the seat you want but also plan your trip way in advance. Click here to check out the real-time seat availability and pricing for the Hello Dolly.
Buy Discounted To Kill A Mocking Bird Tickets
Wondering how to score cheap and discounted Broadway tickets for To Kill A Mocking Bird tickets? Get great last minute deals on To Kill A Mocking Bird tickets on Headout, your one stop, on-demand mobile concierge.
Choose your show, select your seats, and show up at the theatre on the day of the experience. In the meantime, a Headout representative will take care of the legwork and meet you at the theatre before your show to hand-deliver your tickets.
Shubert Theatre : 30-Second Takeaway
- Shubert Theater is an average sized theatre with 1502 seats in total spread across three sections, orchestra, mezzanine, and balcony.
- The orchestra section is the biggest section in the theatre with a total seat count of 670, excluding the 13 seats in the pit. The best seats in this seating section, and the theatre, can be found in middle seats of rows F to M.
- The second biggest section is the mezzanine with 410 seats. Many consider the mezzanine section to be better than the orchestra because it’s elevated. The best seats are 101 to 114 in the first four rows, A to D.
- The last primary section is the balcony which is the furthest away from the theater and has 350 seats in total, excluding the 26 seats in the standing row.
- If you’re looking for a private theatre viewing experience, there are box seats in the Shubert Theater as well. The 16 box seats are on either side of the orchestra section.
- The Shubert Theatre has been selected as a New York City landmark, and it fills a special place in Broadway theatre history, being the heart of the Broadway theatre district and emblematic of the organization’s dedication to the art of theatre.
- Hello, Dolly! has been on a fantastic run in the Shubert Theater since 15th March 2017.
- The show has been a breakout hit since its premiere with average occupancy hitting the plus 100% mark on many occasions. Getting the best seats for a show this popular would require that you book your tickets in advance.
- If you're planning your trip for a future date, you can book your tickets up to 90 days in advance on Headout.
- Headout offers a best price guarantee, which means you can book the cheapest tickets for the most popular Broadway shows!