Paris, the cosmopolitan capital of France, is the most beautiful and romantic city brimming with love for life and exotic tastes. Home to greatest architectural icons, immense priceless artistic treasures, gastronomic cuisine, chic boutiques, famous vibrant shows and nightlife, Paris attracts over 50 million tourists each year. Harbouring exquisite works of art from antiquity in its renowned museums, satisfying the creative instincts of famed architects with its famous churches and monuments, lined with cosy neighbourhood bistros as well as exquisite fine dining places, a paradise for fashion enthusiasts and haute couture, Paris is a dream destination for first time as well as repeat travellers. The lamplit bridges spanning the river Seine, candle lit cafes, vibrant bars, artistically lit splendid monuments, famous legendary night shows and many more attractions at night, make Paris earn the sobriquet, “ the city of light”. A feast to all your senses, exploring Paris at night is an experience of a lifetime.
Paris At Night
Paris, the city of lights, turns unbelievably spell binding at night. The sight of famous stunning monuments like the Eiffel Tower, The Champs-Elisées, Notre-Dame, Place de la Concorde, the Opera House, Arc de Triomphe and many others illuminated and glittering under the night sky is incredible. A stroll down the cobbled streets passing by the charming candle lit bohemian cafes and medieval churches in the pleasant breezy nights is pure magic! An after dark open deck bus tour of the city introduces you to the splendid visuals of the city life and landmarks. Buzzing with glamour and vibrancy the nightlife of Paris has most happening pubs and legendary shows to offer. A boat cruise in a quaint, romantic setting at night gives you the opportunity to admire the dazzling Parisian boulevards after dark. Paris is stunning by day but by night it is simply unforgettable!
Top 5 Paris Night Tours
Duration: 2 hours
Timing: 8:00 PM every day
- An incredible experience of Paris by night in an open-top, panoramic, air-conditioned double decker bus.
- A two hour, non stop tour to the most iconic sights, incredible architectural heritage, illuminated bridges, and stunning monuments like Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, the Musée du Louvre, the Pantheon and many more sites.
- Experience the beauty of this radiating ‘City of Lights’ known for its night time charm world over.
- Learn much more about the city with an onboard audio handsets in multiple languages.
- Convenient boarding point at Paris City Vision Agency and ending point at Pyramides, Opera or Châtelet.
Duration: 1 hour
Timing: 10 AM to 10:30 PM every day
- Embark on a magical one-hour night time cruise along the Seine River in a glass canopy boat.
- Experience the illuminated Parisian boulevards and landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musee d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cite de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more.
- Flexible ticket allows you to board without reserving a specific time slot any time and day within 6 months from the date of ticket purchase.
- Convenient boarding point, located at the foot of Eiffel Tower.
- Complementary handheld audio headsets to keep you abreast of your surroundings.
Duration: 2 hours for the tour
Timing: 8:00 PM every day
- A perfect combo for first-time visitors to the beautiful City of Lights.
- Experience an all embracing view of the amazingly illuminated city at night in a luxury Panoramic coach.
- Admire the incredible landmarks of the city such as Place Vendôme Square, the Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde Square, the Opera House, the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Invalides.
- Get complimentary headsets for commentary during City Tour.
- Get priority entry tickets to the Eiffel Tower that let you skip the line and head straight to the elevators.
- Enjoy the stunning 360-degree view of Paris with your access ticket to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower for as long as you please.
Timing: Apr to Oct: 9:45 PM
Nov to Dec: 6:15 PM
- Get unlimited access to hop-on, hop-off open-top double decker buses plying on 3 interconnected routes with over 34 bus stops.
- Choice of a 1-day, 2-day, or 3-day pass to explore the city at your own pace.
- Planning your own itinerary, experience an incredible 360° panoramic view as you drive through the city’s vibrant boulevards.
- Embark on an exquisite one and a half hour open deck bus tour at night to witness famous attractions like the of Opéra, Place Vendôme, Concorde Square, Champs Elysées Avenue, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, and Louvre Museum, illuminated against the dark sky.
- Complementary onboard commentary through headphones comes in handy to learn about the city.
- Get free WiFi from the comfort of your seat on all buses.
Duration: 2 hours for the tour
Timing: 7:00 PM every day
- A two hour guided sightseeing tour of the Rive Gauche.
- Absorb the incredible French history and cultural heritage of Rive Gauche - Paris’ Left Bank.
- Get an endearing feel of the city through a local’s eye.
- Discover the 2000 years of historical shades beginning from the Roman empire era.
- Stroll past the charming bohemian cafes,classic cobblestone streets and medieval churches.
Other Popular Paris Tours
From city tours that show you around Paris to dedicated tours that cater to wine and cheese lovers and day tours that will take you out of the city to the neighboring regions such as Versailles, you can easily find a tour that satisfies your holiday needs. Check out this article to discover the best Paris tours.