The Marina Bay Sands Hotel & Casino is a resort of the highest echelon. Featuring the Marina Bay Sands mall, the ArtScience Museum, multiple ‘celebrity chef’ restaurants, two floating Crystal Pavilions and a skating rink, the luxury haven personifies splendour, glamour and class. The casino, is the world’s largest atrium casino with over 500 tables and 2,000 slot machines. Marina Bay Sands Singapore is one of the world’s premier hotels and tourist destinations, and with its majestic appeal, it's easy to see why.
Marina Bay Sands in a Nutshell
Marina Bay Sands, with its three tall towers, could be compared to a castle from the land of fairies. Only this fairy, is modern. For one, the three towers are connected by a 1 hectare roof terrace, the Sands SkyPark; and two, the castle is an entire world in itself. Seriously! And this world, has two main components:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel & Casino
- Marina Bay Sands SkyPark - Observation Deck
While the Hotel & Casino has other things for you to enjoy such as the ArtScience Museum, retail stores, theatres, restaurants and casino; the observation deck is 57 levels high and provides unobstructed views of Singapore.
Mon to Thur - 9:30 AM - 10 PM
Fri to Sun - 9 30 AM - 11 PM
10 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore 018956
Marina Bay Sands Tickets
Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck ✪
Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck + Gardens By The Bay ✪
Quick Jumplinks to Navigate the Guide
Why visit Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
Marina Bay Sands is easily one of the most recognisable buildings from Singapore. Opened in 2010, the hotel & casino resort stands on the waterfront of Marina Bay and was claimed as the most expensive standalone casino property in the world. The building consists of three tapering towers (55 storey high) that are crowned with a giant 1 hectare skypark. The skypark hosts an infinite swimming pool, gardens, and jogging paths. This makes the skypark at Marina Bay Sands not just an attraction for those staying at the hotel, but also for locals and tourists visiting the country.
The towers are home to over 2500 rooms, the ArtScience Museum - a museum designed in the shape of a lotus and first museum in the world dedicated to both art and science, a casino and numerous restaurants and tetail outlets. The highlight of the project, the Skypark, is most famous for its vanishing edge swimming pool. The Marina Bay Sands swimming pool is recognised as the world's longest elevated swimming pool at 146-metre long located 191 metres above the ground.
Attractions at Marina Bay Sands Singapore
1. ArtScience Museum: Open daily from 10 AM - 7 PM, the ArtScience Museum is a transformative walk into the past. Explore the creative processes at the heart of art, science, technology and culture as you explore a museum which is a living embodiment of the ArtScience theme. The museum features 21 galleries and hosts international exhibitions on a regular basis and features a staggering in-house collection.
2. Shopping and Theatres: If you’re looking to pick up souvenirs of your visit, then you don’t need to look further that the Hotel Lobby. Or, you can check out the SkyPark Gift Shop. There are also 2 theatres at the Marina Bay Sands in case you want to catch the latest releases on a big screen.
3. Restaurants: With more than 20 restaurants to choose from, food is something you never have to worry about. Scour across a combined menu which features cuisines from almost every country you’ve heard of. There are even 2 celebrity chef restaurants and a DC Comics Themed Cafe at the Marina Bay Sands.
4. The Casino: This is the pride and crown of the Marina Bay Sands property in Singapore. Indulge in an extensive collection of over 2,300 slot machines and play more than 250 titles as you enjoy the most popular electronic gaming machines of all time. The casino is spread across three levels and you can gamble across 20 different card-games.
5. Observation Deck: The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is perched at the very top of the luxury complex. The SkyPark floats on the top of the three soaring towers and from 57 levels high, you’re at the perfect viewpoint to capture Singapore in an obstructed view. Couple stunning views with incredible dining experiences and you’re in for a glorious time. The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is the perfect venue if you want to relax and experience an unforgettable sunset amidst the clouds of this tropical harbor.
Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Tickets
1. Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck Tickets
• Skip-the-line tickets to the observation deck at the 57th floor
• Travel into the clouds and take in unobstructed 360-degree all-round views of Singapore
2. Super Saver Combo: Gardens by the Bay + Marina Bay Sands Observation Deck
• Skip-the-line tickets to Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
• Experience panoramic views of Singapore from one of the highest viewing decks in the world
• Skip-the-line tickets to Gardens By the Bay
• Stroll through the futuristic gardens and witness the beauty of nature all around you
What to expect at Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is a visual representation of scenic beauty, combined with everything you’d ever need to enjoy. The biggest attraction, is the 1 hectare observation deck which presents you with the best views of the multicultural city.
The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is the best way to witness and capture the essence of Singapore. Soaring 57 levels above the heart of the city, you eyes will relay the message of panoramic vistas to your brain, no matter where you look. Take in the incredible Singapore skyline as you marvel at the world-class cityscape and see its many architectural wonders including the vibrant Supertree Grove. Get a bird’s eye view of the bustling shopping lanes, the blue waters and the multicultural city from the best vantage point in the city. One thing’s certain, the view from here will be forever etched in your memory.
The Infinity Pool
Restricted to the guests staying at Marina Bay Sands, the Infinity Pool is the world’s largest and gazes down the glittering city-skyline. Dive in and swim on top of the world and once you’re done swimming, relax in the shade of a palm tree as you sip on some champagne. Yes, it is a truly amazing thing to experience.
Restaurants & Bars
If you’re looking for a fine dining experience along with craft cocktails against the magical sunset, then head to the restaurants and bars at the Sands SkyPark. ‘CE LA VI’ offers the finest in Modern Asian cuisine, drinking and entertainment or indulge in ‘LAVO’ where Italian-American cuisine is in the spotlight. But, if you’re looking for the elevated fine dining experience, then proceed to ‘Spago’ by Wolfgang Puck, an relish in the seasonal Californian menus designed by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck. All this, with breathtaking views of the city.
All You Need to Know
Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Timings
The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is open from Monday to Thursday from 9:30 AM - 10 PM and from Friday to Sunday from 9 30 AM - 11 PM. There is no limit to time guest may stay here.
Getting to Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
The entrance to Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is at the exterior of ‘Tower 3’. Marina Bay Sands is located at 10 Bayfront Avenue in the heart of Singapore’s business district. Here’s how you can get here:
By MRT Train: Marina Bay Sands is linked to CE1/DT16 Bayfront Station on the Circle Line and Downtown line respectively. There are 3 exits you can choose towards your destination: Exit A: Connects to Bayfront Avenue street level and Gardens by the Bay, Exit C & D: Connects to ‘The Shoppes’ at Marina Bay Sands, Sands Skypark (10 minute walk), ArtScience Museum (10 minute walk) and other attractions Exit E: Connects to Sands Expo & Convention Centre
By Bus: The following bus stops are located at the Marina Bay Sands on Bayfront Avenue: Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Marina Bay Sands Theatres and Marina Bay Sands MICE. You can get here by the following routes: Daily: 97, 106, 518, 133 and 502 Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays: 97E, 502A, 518A Late Night Friday, Saturday and eve of public holidays: NR1, NR6
By River Ferry: The river ferry operates daily from 7 AM - 10 PM and connects to the Bayfront South Jetty at Marina Bay Sands. The jetty is located near the South Promenade and is a 10 minute walks from the Skypark.
- Timings: The best time to visit the Skypark is an hour before sunset and stay for a few hours till after sunset. This way you can catch the glorious sunset across the horizon and watch the lights flicker to life and light up the cityscape.
- Drinks: CE LA VI has the most affordable prices among the different restaurants and cafes at the SkyPark.
- Couples/Families: If you’re looking to end your vacation/break in style, then we recommend staying at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel for a couple of days. This will give you access to the Infinity Pool, the Jacuzzi and SkyPark for the duration of your stay here.
- Weekends: To get the most of your experience, we recommend going during the weekend as there is a free light and water show organized during the weekend nights at 8 PM, 9:30 PM and 11 PM.