Sentosa Island, a man made paradise promising fun, recreation and adventure is a jewel in the crown of Singapore. Studded with a world class amusement park - Universal studios, Tiger sky Tower for panoramic views of faraway lands, SEA Aquarium with one of the largest collections of aquatic animals in the world, serene beaches and the iconic Merlion, Sentosa is full of unmissable attractions. Too vast to cover on foot, the best way to explore this heavenly island is on the Sentosa Segway, an exciting personal transportation mobile. While manoeuvring the segway, you can simply glide across every nook and corner of the scenic Sentosa island at your own leisurely pace.
Why take a Segway Tour?
Singapore's Sentosa Island is vast and wide spread, with its sun-kissed beaches, historical fort, panoramic view points and other stunning sights tucked in far corners. If you have just a day at Sentosa, reaching everywhere by foot is practically impossible. So, jump on your Sentosa Segway and glide by all the attractions you want to hit up. It's fast, efficient and economical! Here are a few more reasons as to why you should go on a Sentosa Segway Tour :
- The Go Green Segway used on Sentosa is less than a meter in width making it very simple for you to manoeuvre through the crowds effortlessly
- Owing to its versatile designing, you can even enjoy forest trails on a Go Green Segway.
- Simple to ride, the Go Green Segway just requires your feet to steer. You can effortlessly take a selfie on the go or decide to stop by for clicking pictures, as and when you please.
- With so much to do and see at Sentosa Island Resort, Segway Guided tours turn out to be twice as fun, informative and efficient.
Why choose the GoGreen Segway Eco Adventure ?
If you want to add an extra dash of zing and adventure to your Sentosa island visit, you must try Sentosa Segway Tour by GoGreen Segway Eco Adventure. GoGreen Segway Eco Adventure is Asia’s leading company in the field of zero-emission transportation. Their Go Green Segway equipment and accessories besides being eco friendly are top quality and highly reliable. Their famous Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure attraction at Sentosa is extremely popular, hence making it a must try while on the island. Competitive prices offered by Go Green Segway Eco Adventure makes this ride all the more popular.
Go Green Sentosa Segway Tickets
Your Sentosa Segway Tour Experience
Your Sentosa Segway Tour starts from the Go Green Segway Office, close to the Sentosa Beach Station. Once you gear up with your helmets, there will be a quick round of safety instructions after which you shall set foot on your very own Segway for the day!
This futuristic device will now glide you through scenic surroundings and the very first stop would be at Singapore’s legendary icon Merlion. The 121 ft-tall mythical creature with a lion’s head on a fish’s body makes for an ideal photo shoot opportunity. Park your segway and step inside the gigantic mouth of the Merlion to get a glimpse of the spectacular city.
Next, segway to Fort Siloso that introduces you to the historical war legacy of Singapore. The enlightening guided commentary along the battle tunnel will take you through the country’s struggles against the Japanese during World War 2. After this inspiring tour, amble on Fort Siloso's Skywalk Tower and enjoy the endless horizon and breathtaking views of the Southernmost Point of Continental Asia. You can enjoy a scenic trek back along the trail while climbing down The Skywalk Tower and 181m long Skywalk Bridge.
Conclude your Sentosa Segway tour with a delightfully charming ride along Sentosa’s serene beaches; Siloso, Palawan and Tanjong. Feel the breeze in your hair as you cruise along the beaches , past the F&B outlets and other attractions fringing the white sands. Make your way through plush Sentosa Cove, lined with desirable upmarket homes that will have you swooning for an abode right there!
Know Before You Go On A Sentosa Segway Tour
Gogreen Segway Opening Hours
Daily from 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Directions to Go Green Segway
- By Sentosa Express : Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Tram
- By Public Bus : Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station and transfer to Sentosa Beach Tram
- By Sentosa Beach Tram : Alight at Gogreen Segway Eco Adventure
- By Foot : Take a short walk down from Beach Station to GoGreen Segway Eco Adventure
- Nearest Carpark : Beach Carpark
Sentosa Segway Tour Departure Point
All Segway tours departs from Gogreen Segway, 50 Beach View, Sentosa 098604
Find Directions >
Sentosa Segway Tour - General Information
- You can choose to tour for a duration of your choice - 10 minutes to 30 minutes
- Only those above 10 years of age will be permitted on the Segway
- Participants must be over 3.5 feet tall and weigh no more than 120 kg
- A single tour group is limited to a maximum of 10 pax, so book in advance as they fill up soon.
- Once you purchase your tickets online, you shall recieve a mobile voucher. Simply flash the mobile voucher and gain access for your tour.
- Tickets from Headout enjoy a super flexible cancellation policy whereby you can cancel upto 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Tips for Your Sentosa Segway Tour
To make Sentosa Segway tour an enjoyable experience here are a few simple tips :
- Get your bookings in advance for Sentosa Segway tour adventure as it is notoriously known for long waiting lines.
- Even though you do not need any prior experience to ride a Segway listen to the instructions carefully and get comfortable before attempting to use it alone.
- Wear no fuss comfortable clothing and don the helmet and safety guard pads at all points.
- Maintain a safe distance from other riders and pedestrians as they are sensitive to steering changes.
- Avoid speeding and enjoy a steady pace till you get a good hang of the Segway.
- Do not panic, stay calm and enjoy the Sentosa Segway experience.
Go Green Sentosa Segway Reviews
The Gogreen Segway tour was a great experience. We were 10 of us including myself and decided to go ahead with their Segway tour. The instructors were very friendly and gave us a brief on how the Segway works and made us all try the Segway on the side of the road to get a grip on it. The tour is enjoyable and the instructors are friendly and nice and help out the people who are relatively weak on segways. All in all, a nice experience!
- rajsampat, Tripadvisor September 2018
f you have some free time in Singapore try and get across to Sentosa Island - it's s big theme park, great if you are with the kids with lots to do. We took a ride on the Segways and had a great tour around the resort. As always, customer service was excellent and the staff were super-friendly. They were very safety-conscious and they were surprisingly easy to get around in. Put it on your bucket list and give it a go!
- Brendan W , Tripadvisor September 2018
Other Things To Do In Sentosa
If you're planning a trip to Sentosa and looking for other fun things to do, here's our detailed guide on a the Best Things To Do In Sentosa. Meanwhile, take a look at The Top 4 Adventurous Things To Do In Sentosa