In 1947, after years of honing Alfa Romeos into the perfect gentleman’s racing machine, Enzo Ferrari created the first car to host the prancing horse badge as the Ferrari 125 S rolled off its production line in the small Italian town of Maranello. Ever since, the Ferrari stable has been churning out some of the most remarkable machines in the world of automobiles and motorsport. A translation of this desire into the world of public recreation, in true Ferrari style, is the Abu Dhabi Ferrari World. Today, you can purchase Ferrari World tickets and experience this symbol of Italian flair, advanced engineering, exclusivity and luxury at Ferrari’s first and only foray yet into the world of theme parks, Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi - In a Nutshell
From rides that go faster than the average speeds of an F1 car round a track to tasting authentic Italian food, there is something for everyone to enjoy at Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi. You can race your friends in racing simulators with the most advanced feedback systems or go for a roller coaster ride with the tallest non-inverting loop. You can go for a historic, albeit virtual, tour of the historic Ferrari factory in Maranello or even learn how to fly. With so much of world class entertainment to experience, Ferrari World is a must for everyone visiting the United Arab Emirates. Over the years, Ferrari World has been awarded over 14 industry awards and accolades, including the World Travel Awards , heralding Ferrari World as the Middle East’s Leading Tourist Attraction Award in 2015 as well as 2016.
11:00 AM to 8:00 PM everyday
Yas Island, 128717, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Ferrari World Ticket Options
You can purchase Ferrari World tickets online in advance or at the venue itself. There are several ticketing booths located at the entrance of Ferrari World for you to purchase tickets to the park. However, given the popularity, Ferrari World gets very crowded on holidays and weekends. Thus, your best option is to purchase tickets online.
Ferrari World Ticket - Headout Ticket Advantages
• Discounts - Discounts of up to 15%. USe code "GODUBAI" and save AED 20 on your tickets.
• Instant Confirmation - Your tickets will be emailed to you instantly after purchase.
• Easy Use - Simply display the tickets on your phone to gain seamless access to Yas Waterworld.
Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld Offers
Situated on Yas Island, Ferrari World shares the island with another popular theme park in the Middle East, Yas Waterworld. You can get the best of both worlds with combo passes that allow you access to both the parks.
Rated by the Travel Channel as one of the world’s top 10 water parks, Yas Waterworld is your go-to destination for the best aquatic leisure experience in UAE. You can plunge down an epic Slither Slide, surf the largest artificial sheet wave in the world, take a six-person water coaster to ride through twists, turns and wild rapids or simply relax as you float along the lazy river. Yas Waterworld has over 45 rides, slides and attractions.
Pros and Cons of Purchasing a Combo Pass
The perks of purchasing a Yas Waterworld + Ferrari World Ticket:
- Save up to 15% when you purchase a combo pass.
- Get up to 5% cashback when you purchase with Headout (Cashback is applicable to any other experiences on Headout.)
The drawbacks of a combo ticket:
- If you’re planning your trip with little ones, a visit to both parks in one day can be quite exhausting for young children. They may need to nap in between. The best option would be purchasing a two-day combo pass. This will allot for plenty of time to recharge and make the trip more enjoyable.
Ferrari World Ticket Offers & Promotions
Ferrari World Annual Pass
Ferrari World Annual Passes provide you with unlimited access to Ferrari World for 12 months from the date of purchase. Ranging from AED 695 for an individual weekday only annual pass to a adult premium annual pass for AED 1990, you can choose the pass that suits you best. Learn more about the Ferrari World Annual Pass here.
• 1 free ticket on the annual pass holder’s birthday
• 25% off food and beverage
• 25% off at Ferrari Store & Past and Present Store
• 25% off admission at Yas Waterworld
Top Ferrari World Rides
1. Turbo Track
This high speed roller coaster is a thrilling ride that will take you through a vertical climb followed by an epic zero gravity fall. It is the latest roller coaster to be opened in Ferrari World.
1.3m - 1.96m
2. Benno’s Great Race
This family ride will take you to a magical world full of interactive challenges and brilliant special effects as you help Benno win his race.
Minimum 0.90 m
3. Junior GT
This miniature street course offers the young ones their first chance to drive a Ferrari. The course allows them to take the wheels of a scaled down Ferrari F430.
1.0m - 1.4m
4. Speed of Magic
Go for the ride of your life on this 4D fantasy experience as Nello the Ferrari driver takes you to places no other Ferrari has been before. The ride features a 3-D movie and includes temperature, light and motion changes.
5. Fast Lane
Test your Ferrari knowledge in the ultimate interactive game show.
6. Tyre Twist
Take your seat in a giant F1 inspired tyre and get ready to collide into fellow twisters as you gently rotate at speeds of 8-16 rpm.
7. Made in Maranello
Enjoy a tour of Ferrari’s Maranello stable as you learn how a Ferrari GT is made. Learn everything about the process that turns metal into a car of your dreams.
8. Scuderia Challenge
Test your racing skills with this state of the art racing simulator. Take the wheels of various Ferraris and race your friends on a virtual Yas Marina Circuit.
9. Galleria Ferrari
Explore the world of Ferrari as you get up close and personal with some of the most iconic Ferraris ever made.
10. Driving with the Champion
This cinematic motion-based simulator will allow you to act as a trainee engineer alongside a virtual F1 pro as you experience the thrill of mastering the Fiorano track.
11. Junior Grand Prix
The second part of the Ferrari Driving School, Junior Grand Prix places the kids in a scaled down F1 car and after receiving instructions from the experts, sets them off to conquer the tracks.
1.1m - 1.5m
12. Viaggio in Italy
Soar above the beautiful country of Italy as this multi-sensory simulator takes you above the Italian landscape. You will travel past mountains, quaint villages, and typically enchanting Italian vineyards.
1.0m - 1.95m
Explore a miniature version of Italy from the 1950s as you travel in a small-scale Ferrari 250 California.
14. Flying Aces
Flying Aces is one of the most spectacular roller coasters. You will be a riding a military bi-plane and go up to a height of 63 metres at a steep 51-degree incline. Expect speeds of up to 120 km/hr.
1.3m - 1.96m
15. Junior Training Camp
This amazing play area is designed for children to improve their climbing skills and develop problem-solving skills in an exciting way.
16. Driving Experience
Make your dreams of driving a Ferrari come true as you take the wheel of a Ferrari California and drive around Yas Island.
17. Fiorano GT Challenge
Based on real GT racecourses, this ride allows you to race your friends on parallel tracks while piloting a Ferrari F430 Spider.
1.3m – 1.95m
18. Karting Academy
This incredible 290 meter long karting circuit has been inspired by the Yas Marina track and allows you to indulge your competitive streak as you pilot your gokarts around this testing and thrilling circuit.
1.5m - 2.1m
19. Khalil's Car Wash
Khalil’s is an interactive play area that has lots of fun activities for little ones and toddlers.
20. Formula Rossa
The ultimate rollercoaster, Formula Rossa is the fastest roller coaster in the world and will propel you to blinding speeds of up to 240 km/hr. Accelerating from 0 to 100 km/hr in 2 seconds, Formula Rossa is a ride that has to be experienced.
Best Time to Visit Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Weekends at Ferrari World are very busy, especially in the non-summer months. To avoid long entrance queues, arrive early in the day. If possible, go during the week to avoid large crowds. Weekends are generally the busiest times and you may have to wait in line for rides.
Purchase Ferrari World discounted tickets via Headout today! Or, browse discounted tickets to Dubai’s other top attractions and theme parks.
Ferrari World Reviews
1. Not only does Ferrari World allow you to have a thrilling day out, full of adventure rides and interactive experiences, but also get into the history of Ferrari, experience what it must feel to drive a Ferrari and get up close and personal with some of the most iconic cars in the history of automobiles and motorsport.
2. Ferrari World has two record breaking roller coasters within its grounds that are a must try. Formula Rossa, the fastest roller coaster in the world and Flying Aces, the roller coaster with the tallest non-inverting loop in the world.
3. Located across the street on Yas Island is Yas Waterworld, one of the most popular waterparks in the region. This makes Yas Island quite a leisure ground and presents a wonderful opportunity to visit both parks - especially when you book a combo pass, which will allow to save a lot of money as opposed to visiting the parks separately.
For those staying or living in Dubai, you’ll have to account for transportation time since the park is actually in Abu Dhabi. But with that being said, it is only about a 50 minute drive to Ferrari World from Dubai.
A place like nothing I've ever seen before. Definitely worth visiting this theme park. They have the fastest and highest rollercoasters in the world! Quite pricey, but you could easily spend the day here. Get there early before the crowds arrive later in the day. Most rides open at 11/12 in the morning, it gets busy at about lunch time until later in the evening.
We visited Water World and Ferrari World in April 2017 as a group of people. We had a fantastic day out and can't remember when last the adrenaline was pumping like that day! They have the most exhilarating rides and I personally enjoyed the Formula Rossa which is the fastest roller coaster in the world. Everything was well organized and always felt that safety came first. Highly recommended!
Read more Ferrari World reviews on TripAdvisor.
Check out these top-selling Ferrari World tickets!
Ferrari World - What You Need to Know
Ferrari World Restrictions
Outside food or beverages
Smoking in non-designated areas
Pets (Except service animals)
Ice Coolers or cold boxes
Park Rules and Regulations
- Due to height and size restrictions, guests may not be able to enjoy all the rides at Ferrari World.
- Children ages four and above require a valid ticket to enter the park. Also, all children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers and cold boxes are not permitted in the park.
- Ferrari World is smoke free except for designated areas in the park.
- Pets are not allowed in the park except for special cases such as service animals.
Getting to Ferrari World
Ferrari World is a -
– 10 minute drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport
– 30 minute drive from Abu Dhabi city centre
– 50 minute drive from Dubai Marina
– 90 minute drive from Dubai International Airport
Via Yas Express free shuttle
The free Yas Island shuttle service runs daily from 9am to 9pm. It stops and picks up at various locations on the island, including:
– Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi
– Yas Plaza Hotels
– Yas Viceroy
– Yas Central
- Try and arrive to the park early in the day in order to beat the crowd and avoid long queues. Best would be to arrive before the park opens. You can charge the bands with money at the guest services desk when you arrive.
- Grab a waterproof electronic wristband so that you don’t have to worry about carrying cash or getting your money wet. You can charge the bands with money at the guest services desk when you arrive. At the end of the day, if you have unused credit on your wristband, you can redeem a refund.
- If possible, visit the park on a weekday. It’s far less crowded than the weekends!
- Take advantage of the free Yas Express shuttle.
- Buy a combo ticket to enjoy the best savings.
- Get your tickets ahead of time to avoid long lines.
- Take snack breaks, especially for kids, and make sure everyone in your group stays hydrated.
- Check the weather before you go.
- Make sure your phone and/or camera are adequately charged before entering the park.
Yas Island, Abu Dhabi’s leading leisure destination, is teeming with fantastic attractions, great hotels, outstanding entertainment, and tons of natural beauty. It’s a place for fun, adventure, and relaxation. Here's our complete guide to Yas Island Abu Dhabi.
Get a break from the scorching heat and cool off with a beautiful swim in gorgeous, turquoise waters.
Yas Marina Circuit
The home of F1 in the United Arab Emirates, Yas Marina Circuit is a modern circuit that opened in 2009 and hosts the popular Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Here's all you need to know about visiting the Yas Marina Circuit
Enjoy three floors of international stores, 50+ restaurants & cafes, a state-of-the-art cinema, and a family entertainment zone.
Ferrari World Dining Options
1. Ristorante Cavallino
Ristorante Cavallino, from Maranello, presents an intimate and relaxing dinning affair that will take you to the heart of Italy with some of the most authentic and delicious Italian dishes.
2. Officers Food Quarters
The perfect place to stop and grab a quick bite before you head back to the thrills that Ferrari World offers. Enjoy tasty burgers, pizzas, fresh salads, shawarmas and more.
3. Il Podio
Designed after the real staff canteen at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Il Podio serves cuisine from all over the world. The food station serves everything from Italian to Indian.
4. Mamma Rossella
This restaurant is named after the Ferrari drivers and managements favourite trattoria in Maranello, Mamma Rossella. Winner of the Favourite Italian Restaurant of the year at the 2015 What’s On Awards, Mamma Rossella is famous for their fresh pastas and wood oven pizzas.
5. Espresso Rosso
Espresso Rosso is your go to destination for a mid day refueling as you sip on the finest Italian coffee and enjoy delicious house-made gelato.
Ready to head to Ferrari World?
Purchase Ferrari World discount tickets via Headout today! Or, browse discounted tickets to Dubai’s other top attractions and theme parks.