The latest sensational theme park in Barcelona, Ferrari land Salou, part of PortAventura World dedicated to the prestigious Italian firm, Ferrari, is the current hot favourite with all age groups. This huge amusement park spanning over 70000 sq.m packed with adrenaline pumping, technologically advanced thrilling rides gives a dose of complete adventure to all. Just about 100 kms from Barcelona, it makes a perfect day trip destination. At a stone’s throw from the golden sandy beaches of Costa Dorada, Ferrari land Barcelona offers plenty of recreation and relaxation opportunities to its visitors. If all this was not enough, right adjacent to Ferrari land is the Portaventura Park for more adventure and the Caribe Aquatic Park for some great fun with water slides!
Before going to Ferrari land Barcelona, here are a few quick things you'd like to know - the must go rides, a few first hand visitor tips that will help you make your Ferrari land Barcelona trip a day of thrills and chills!
Why You Should Visit Ferrari Land Barcelona ?
Just an hour away from Barcelona, Ferrari land Salou, is a must visit destination for anyone visiting the city. Here are some of the highlights of this buzzing theme park,
- Paradise for adventure seekers : The highest Rollercoaster in Europe, The Red force,112m high reaching a speed of 180 km/hr in just 5 seconds is a sheer delight for the speed lovers. The free fall and bounce back thrill towers give you a high on tingling excitement.
- Thrill of Racing : With a number of Formula 1 Racing Simulators, you can have real life electrifying racing experience! Maranello Grand Race, Racing Legends and Ferrari and other fascinating rides push your adrenalin high.
- Perfect place for entire family entertainment : Besides all the fun rides, there are acrobatic and BMX shows, jumpers and skilled basketball players, Italian traditional dancing in the pathways, numerous shops selling exclusive merchandise, restaurants serving authentic cuisines and park squares to hang around.
- Unique themed hotel experience : The world’s first Ferrari themed 5 star hotel can be experienced on a trip to Ferrari world Barcelona. This massive hotel with over 250 rooms and all the luxuries you can think of, is certainly an unforgettable experience.
- Flavour of Italy : Modeled on the basis of famous Italian restaurant La Trattoria, this Italian joint in Ferrari land is known for serving most authentic Italian flavours. Frequented by Ferrari’s Formula 1 drivers back home, this restaurant is a total crowd puller.
Ferrari Land Tickets
Ferrari Land Tickets
Admission to Ferrari Land Barcelona with access to all rides
Ferrari Land Ticket Combos
Buying combo tickets to Ferrari Land work online gives you great deals, upto 30% savings and rewards you a Super Flexible cancellation policy as well! You save money and if you can't make it, you get your money back too!
PortAventura Park & Ferrari Land Combo Deal
Treat your senses with the 2 best amusement parks in Barcelona - PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land.
Buy combo tickets and earn 30% savings!
1 Day Pass :
2 Day Pass :
3 Day Pass :
Day Trip from Barcelona to Ferrari Land Salou
Take a day trip from Barcelona to Ferrari Land and experience the thrilling Italian dream for a day
Travel in AC Coach inclusive with round trip from Barcelona
Ferrari Land Rides - Best Thrills!
Ferrari land Red Force
This most famous and spectacular rollercoaster ride on an 880-metre route, accelerating to 180 km/h in just 5 seconds and reaching a maximum height of 112 metres gives you a thrilling experience of a lifetime.
Thrill Towers: Bounce-back tower
Feel the rush of adrenaline as you first go upwards towards the sky and then go down in a free fall from the 55m high mechanical tower of Ferrari Land Barcelona.
Maranello Grand Race
Enjoy the thrill of racing like a real formula 1 driver, along the 570 m race track. It is a wonderful experience for the whole family.
Enjoy simulated Formula 1 experience inside the Ferrari Experience building. Feel like a true Formula 1 hero inside the dome that surrounds you.
Ferrari Land Gallery
This impressive space within the Ferrari Experience Building gives you a unique experience. Discover the history of the legendary Italian motor-racing company through an interactive journey.
Ferrari Land Reviews
Our 12 year old grandson picked Port Adventura and Ferrari Land as his special trip destination. He was so glad he did! Everything a car crazy 12 year old could want. Fast rides, Ferrari’s, cool cars, simulator race cars, crazy heights and wild drops...and did I mention fast! Ferrari Land was a great one day (or even part of the day) but we did Port Adventura for several days. He loved it all.
- Beth M, TripAdvisor, July 2018
Reading some of the reviews about this park I was a bit apprehensive as a lot of people said there isn't much to it. After experiencing it for myself I had a brilliant time. Im not one for patience so the idea of lining up for the Red Force was daunting but after my daughter (11) and I had our turn it is SO worth the wait. Big roller coaster fans and I've never screamed on a roller coaster until I had a turn of this one. Epic experience! We also had my 2 younger children with us (8-6) and they loved it. When we were about to leave we tried the 4d experience and all I can say about that is wow! It was amazing! We all loved this.
- Menzies805 , TripAdvisor, August 2018
Read what others have to say about Ferrari Land Barcelona on TripAdvisor.
Ferrari Land Barcelona Visitor Information
Ferrari Land Barcelona Opening Times
The Ferrari Land Barcelona hours vary with season.
- 23/3 to 22/6; 11/9 to 4/11; 6 and 7/12; 24/12 to 6/1/2019: Daily, from 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- 23/6 to 10/9: Daily, from 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- 10/11 to 23/12: Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Getting to Ferrari Land Salou from Barcelona
Train is the best option to travel from Barcelona to Ferrari Land Salou.You can board a train from Barcelona Sants train station to reach Ferrari land.You can take a train that goes straight to PortAventura which has its own stop on the R-16 line. Alternately you can catch one of the more frequent trains to Tarragona from Barcelona Sants and from there transfer to a train to PortAventura. Ferrari land is just 2 kms away from PortAventura and takes hardly 5 minutes.
There are not too many buses plying on this route. Taxis turn out to be quite expensive. Hiring a car if you are with your family may be a fun option. It takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to get to Ferrari Land from Barcelona.
Know Before You Go Ferrari Land Barcelona
- Limited Entry
- Ticket Categories
- Strict Height Restrictions
- For Thrill Rides
- For Moderate Rides
- For Children's Rides
The entry to Ferrari Land Salou is limited to 5000 people a day. To ensure you do not get disappointed after reaching there get your tickets booked in advanced.
There are different categories of Ferrari Land Tickets available. If you are planning to club it with Portaventura and Caribe Aquatic Park there are combo offers available. There are also discounts available on large groups, visitors with special needs, disabled visitors and large families.
Ferrari Land Barcelona is well equipped with all basic facilities available like parking, locker facility, services for people with special needs etc.
Minimum height to ride: 1.45 m
Maximum height: 1.95 m
Minimum height to ride with an adult: 1.00 m
Minimum height to ride alone: 1.30 m
Maximum height: 1.95 m
These rides are suitable for ages between 3 and 12
Children under 3 must be accompanied by an adult
Ferrari Land Barcelona Practical Tips
- Book Ferrari Land tickets online as the queues for gate booking can be long. Also you can get good deals online
- It is a good idea to plan your route as soon as you get to Ferrari Land so that you definitely get to cover all the famous rides
- The simulators get booked very quickly so you can first go to book your place there. You are allotted a time and you can come back to it then
- If you are planning to visit PortAventura World and Ferrari Land, opt for a combined ticket that is valid for more than a day. That way, you save some money and you won’t have to rush through Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Each ride has height restrictions which are seriously followed
- Check the Hotels for stay that have packages with access to Ferrari Land Barcelona included. It may turn out be cost effective besides giving you lot more convenience.
- If you're planning an extended stay at the PortAventura World, make sure to checkout our detailed guides on PortAventura Park and Caribe Aquatic Park to help you make the most of your visit.