This guide on the Dominion Theatre seating plan will help you find good seats in the house - both in terms of the view and value for money. Get real-time seat availability and pricing, and find the best seats for White Christmas.
Navigating The Dominion Theatre Seating Plan
Dominion Theatre - White Christmas Ticket Prices
Stalls: £47.4 - £210
Circle: £30 - £210
Dominion Theatre - Recommended Seats
• Value for money seats
Circle - Seats 7-43 in Rows A to F. Great view of the stage without paying a hefty price. These seats are also the most popular and tend to sell out soon. Check out the real time availability and pricing for White Christmas and get your tickets before they run out.
• If money were no matter
Stalls - Any seats in middle of Rows D to L. Rows A, B and C are too close to the stage and you may miss out on a few acts that happen at the sides.
• Best views of the stage
Stalls - Seats 12-31 in Rows D to F, Seats 13-34 in Rows G & H, and Seats 13-36 in Rows J-L.
Circle - Seats 13-38 in Rows A to E.
Dominion Theatre Stalls
The Stalls section has a total of 1323 seats, including accessible seating.
Seats 12-31 in Rows D-F are the best seats in the house given that they are not super close to the stage, but provide a good, unobstructed view of it. Due to their close proximity to the stage, seats in Rows A-C are not recommended, as you may not be able to see the sides of the stage, where quite a bit of the action takes place. Also, Rows Z-ZZ are farther away from the stage and right under the overhang from the Circle, slightly obstructing the view from the stage.
To this end, it is best to take the middle seats in rows D-L for the best views of the stage.
Check out the real-time seat availability of the Stalls in the Dominion Theatre.
Dominion Theatre Circle
The Circle is the elevated section of the Dominion Theatre, with 752 seats. The Circle is divided into nine sections for easy access to the seats.
However, given that the Circle is not directly in front of the stage, the first few rows will provide excellent views. While seats 13-38 in rows A-E offer the best views, the views from 7-12 and 39-43 also provide good views.
We recommend not getting seats in the last five rows in the Circle, as it is extremely far away from the stage, and can have slightly obstructed views.
Check out the real-time seat availability of the Circle in the Dominion Theatre.
Which Seats Offer The Best View?
Given their proximity to the stage, the Stalls obviously have some of the best seats in the house. The middle seats from rows D-F offer incredible views of the play, and the seats in rows G-L provide good views of the stage.
However, given that the Circle offers an elevated view of the stage, it can also be said that the middle sections (Rows A-E) offer some seriously stunning views of the play.
Which Seats Offer the Best Value for Money?
If you're willing to shell out quite a bit, the Stalls offer some seriously good views of the stage. However, if you're looking for some good views without being too hard on your wallet, the following are the seats you can opt for.
In the Circle section, seats 7-43 provide decent views of the stage. In the Stalls, seats 13-38 in Rows N-Y are the seats you must go for if you're looking for good views of the stage, but have budgetary restrictions.
30-Second Takeaway: Dominion Theatre
- The theater is one of the largest West End theatres, seating over 2000 people.
- The Stalls have 1323 seats, with rows D to L providing a good view of the stage, especially those right in the middle.
- The Circle section has 752 seats. Seats 7-43 of Rows A-E provide a good view of the entire stage, while the seats at the corner have slightly obstructed views.
- If you’re looking for a private theatre viewing experience, there are box seats in the Dominion Theater - Royal Box and Nederlander Box, of which the latter has accessible seating.
- The last five rows of the Stalls have slightly obstructed views due to the overhang of the Circle section.
- The last five sections of the Circle feel very far away from the stage, and can make you feel isolated. However, the middle sections of the Circle have amazing views of the stage.
- White Christmas comes to the Dominion Theatre in November 2019.
More West End Guides
For more West End information, here are some helpful quick links!