About The Theater
Located in the Las Vegas Strip at The Mirage, the Love Theatre was constructed solely for this production. This custom-made theatre has numerous individual acts performed night after night without wearing out. Structured in the shape of a circle, this theatre allows each guest to have an unobstructed view of the stage. Welcomed at the entrance of the theatre is a rainbow-lit runway with the Beatles LOVE logo alongside it. The lobby of the theatre, too, is bedecked with vibrant colors and has a nostalgic feel to it. VIP seating, as well as balcony seating, is available along with the general seating options. Sit back on large, cushioned seats as you take in the lively environment that engulfs you. Beverages can be purchased at the Beatles Bar at the lobby.
Taking on a vibrant Polynesian theme, The Mirage Resort and Casino is famed for its size. It has 3,044 rooms and is located right on the Las Vegas Strip, making it a tourist attraction. Located in Paradise, Nevada, it was built by Steve Wynn, and is currently owned by MGM Resorts International. The marquee sign in front of the Mirage stands tall and proud, and is the largest free-standing marquee in the world today.
Navigating the Theatre Seating Chart
Beatles LOVE Seating Chart - Show Prices
Sections 101-108: $171
Sections 200-209: $146
Sections 303-306: $120
The four sections, namely the lower orchestra, upper orchestra, balcony, and upper balcony combine to form a capacious theatre.
Lower Orchestra: Ticket prices are usually pricey, however, the view is brilliant and ideal for those of you who want to get a close-up feel of the stage and witness the performance right in front of your nose.
Upper Orchestra: The view from these seats is the best (as reviewed by many), as there is an apt amount of distance between you and the stage, which means you can observe the smallest of details.
Balcony Seats: The cheapest tickets in the entire theatre, the Balcony seats give you a full view of the stage, but at a distance.
Which Seats Offer the Best View?
Even though this question is largely subjective, the general consensus is that the Upper Orchestra (Sections 200-209) provides audience members with the best view - close enough to feel the action, but far enough to lean into your seats and still see the stage just fine!
Which Seats/Section Offer the Best Value for Money?
Typically, one could argue that the Orchestra seats offer the best view, but tickets are expensive. If you want to see the entire theatre, but still get cheap seats, the Balcony Seats are your best bet.
- The Love Theatre can seat upto 2,013 guests, making it the biggest venue of all the Cirque du Soleil productions on the Las Vegas Strip!
- This circular theatre can be divided into four categories: the lower orchestra, upper orchestra, balcony, and upper balcony. Note however that the circular shape of the theatre promotes more accessibility to the stage. The upper orchestra tickets are the priciest of all, because they have the most accessible view. But the circular nature of the theatre, as well as the provision of 52 projectors will not permit you to miss a minute of the show.
- Tourists flood in from all across the globe to witness this visual miracle.
- An overall brilliant stage-in-the-round shift that moves the audiences like transformers; it has a sound system backed up by speakers that show off their many capabilities.
- They have begun showing the “magical technical tour,” which is a 30 minute video that summarizes the experience for you, for free! At 1 pm, every Friday and Saturday.